Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Coffee Date IV

If we were on a coffee date...

// I would tell you I get to take this girl's photos again! I'm really excited. She's going to be posing with her horse and I couldn't be happier to be around horses again. I've missed them terribly. Sometimes the missing them even hurts.

// I would say I've been hustling my butt off lately. I'm almost burnt out completely... I have bit off too much and I'm afraid I'm going to fail all of it because of everything I'm committed to. I really wish I had someone here to support me and go to coffee with me and talk blog stuff and strategize and help me schedule. I'm really flailing around by myself without someone to physically encourage me.

// I'd probably mention I just learned to use Canva and I'd have to say - it's making my life a hell of a lot easier. I actually have time to write content now because I'm not too busy designing and obsessing over the design. The Blogging Bestie mini course design was done with Canva and looks GREAT. I've been considering making small videos with tutorials on Canva, Photoshop, and Illustrator and posting them on a YouTube channel. Maybe also some blogging videos.

// I would tell you my faith has been really, really minimal over the past month or so. It's like I had a great month in December, but then in January I completely stopped picking up my Bible or even caring to read it. I'm very discouraged and feeling somewhat empty.

// We'd probably talk a bit about how big Diana is getting and how, as she gets older, I get less and less time to myself. I actually thought it would get easier as she aged, but instead, she's now following me from room to room. Or crawling so fast that I can't leave her in a room with anything she can't have. Which is everything in this house.

// I'd tell you that I am more overweight than I have ever been in my life and because of it I feel pretty crappy all the time. I have no energy or desire to work out in the evenings, plus it's dark and cold (in the 20's) by the time Justin gets home and can watch the baby. During the day, I have no idea what kinds of things to do to get into shape with a 6 month old on my hands. Any ideas?

// I would probably gush a lot about how excited I am to move out of Alaska. I cannot WAIT to be able to go outside without my nose hair hurting!

If we were at coffee, what would you tell me?


Heartnatured

No comments

Post a Comment

© Thanks to Coffee
Maira Gall