Friday, July 1, 2016

July Goals

Hey everyone! I decided to write out my goals this month after totally failing at doing anything of progress last month... whoops. So here are my July goals, since it's already THE FIRST OF JULY. Omg. :/ It feels like yesterday I was giving birth to Diana, who will be a year old this month!


  • 1. Host 3 webinars. 
  • 2. Co-host one chat. 
  • 3. Stay consistent with my social media all month long.
    Never let my Tailwind run out
    Never let my Twitter go a day without a new tweet
    Never let a day go by without posting to Instagram
    Never miss a day of posting on Facebook
  • 4. Start a bullet journal for blogging.
  • 5. Finish the Conquer Kit for AWC.
  • 6. Gain my first coaching client.
  • 7. Make $500 from SWtS.
  • 8. Make $1,000 from W3.


I think that's plenty of goals for a month! AWC = Allie Williams Co. and SWtS = She Wears the Sun, a clothing store I'm opening this month. W3 = Williams3 Gaming, a gaming customization store my husband and I own together.

What are your goals?
xoxo, Allie

No comments

Post a Comment

© Thanks to Coffee
Maira Gall